Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge - A little Note

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you're all having a great start to your week so far and that you are staying warm. We had a VERY cold night last night, somewhere around -20°F. 

This week's challenge at Critter Sketch is a double challenge.  We'd love to see you do some distressing and to have a circle somewhere on your card.

My card today uses an image from our sponsor The Stamping Boutique.  The edges around the DP has some light blue ink on it (which is very hard to see in the photo) and I guess the circle is my courdary brad on the flower.  The flower is so awesome in person.  It's one of those acetate flowers from Heidi Swapp but I add glue and some glitter from Meyer Imports.  This glitter is FANTASTIC!  I was given some free samples as part of a blog candy promotion and I seriously will have to get some more it.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love this! Fantastic layout & I love the faux stitching around the scallop oval.