Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Chi Chi Memories - Peas in a Pod

Today is Saturday which  means it's another post for Chi Chi Memories.  These images are so fun to work with and very they are just way too cute :)  If you haven't seem them before, you can access the store here.

My card today uses the Puppet Show which was released last week.  I hope you enjoy it :)



This card was entered in the following challenges:
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes or anything but a card
Southern Girls - anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes


NOTE:  Please excuse the mess over the next couple of days while I rearrange my blog...It was time for something more "springy" as I am so tired of winter already :) 

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hey Tanya!! Adorable card sweetie! Love your coloring and fab layout!! Fun ticket too!! :) TFS!

Sammi said...

Aww...this is so cute!!
xx

Betty Wright said...

Tanya, this is too cute! Great image detailing! Love the ticket tag!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

That's absolutely gorgeous Tanya!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia