Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Card

For those of you who are new to my blog this will be your first post of my little girls creations.  From time to time my 3 year old daughter creates something and I will usually post it on here to share with all of you.  Tonight we sat down to create a birthday card for my boss' daughter who is turning 15 tomorrow.

Here is Abby's card she made.  She used Lili's Birthday cake, some papers from my stash, colored pencils, stickles (that girl is addicted to these) and a bow made my me (as well as a little help cutting out Lili) :)  She also signed the inside and "addressed" an envelope to mail it (I'm hand delivering).


Abby's card was entered in the following challenges:



2 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Abby,

What a yummy card you have created! I am sure the birthday girl will love it.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Kona Kid Krafter's and Stitchy Bear Kids.

Hugs, Marjo

Toucan Scraps said...

pretty bow
from TJ