Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Bud Designs - Happiness is......

I made a quick card the other night and I must admitt this was better in thought then in design :/  I emobssed the purple cardstock with a cuttlebug embossing plate and used the cute image from Baby Bud Desings.  I wanted to look like she was in a field (sort of) and well I just don't know about this one.....However, it is a very cute CAS card :)


and here is a close up so you can see the embossing:

6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is sweet Tanya! I love the purple color and the embossing! I think it turned out just darling Sweetie, love the CAS style too!
Enjoy your Sunday!
hugs & blessings

Tammylee said...

Very cute Tanya! I love Baby Buds!

ThePurplePlace said...

......I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Purple and think it's very sweet! :)

Jennette Warren said...

Very Cute!

Stephanie said...

Oh I tink it is very cute!

Kerry said...

Tanya, this is too cute!!! I'm loving the purple and the background is lovely! :)