Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Bud Designs = Forever Friends

Happy Monday everyone.  Just a quick post before I run out the door to show you a card I made the other night using Fairy Orlagh from Baby Bud Designs.



This card was entered into the following challenges:



AiFactory -  anything goes 
Creative Cottage  something new 
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
 Cupcake Craft - Something New
Kaboodle Doodles - do it with Digis
Pollycraft - New Things  
2 Sisters - Flowers
Craft Your Days Away  anything goes

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh too sweet!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great job! very sweet card

Tammylee said...

Very cute Tanya! I love the colors!

Tammylee

Krista said...

Sooo so sweet Tanya! Great layout and love the colours! That punch is perfect with fairy bud too! Great card!
Hugs, Krista

margie c said...

Very sweet! I love the colors too!
hugs, margie

Ildiko said...

Ahhhhhh Tanya gorgeous card
hugs
Ildz