Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Victorine Originals - Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday.  I am still trying to catch up with things but it's hard when you have visitors.  I had so wanted to make a bunch of cards this weekend but I only got this one done :(  Luckily I have the rest of the week off so hopefully I can get them done :)


Today, starts a new challenge over at Victorine Originals and this week's challenge is "Anything Goes"...so let's see what you can do!!

Here is my card for this week's challenge.  I used the baby image again as it seems a lot of my friends & family are having babies this year so I'm stocking up on baby cards :)

No comments: