Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Shannon's Sentiments December Blog Hop

Welcome to the second blog hop for Shannon's sentiments, you have hopefully arrived from Store's blog, if not go back HERE and start from the beginning :) If you have never seen or heard of Shannon's Sentiments, well head on over to the store cause she has some cool images along with awesome quotes and sentiments.  Today also marks my last dt post for Shannon's Sentiments.  I have enjoyed my "short" term with Shannon and the girls and wish them all the luck.  I will be following you all on your blogs

For today's post I used Holiday Tags.


Your next stop on the hop is Kapree's blog

Shannon Hawkins - Owner - http://shannonssentiments.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG....this is adorable!!!! Thanks for sticking around for this hop.....I appreciate it. And I just adore your card.

Patti J said...

Your card is beautiful - love the softness of the colors!