Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Inky Impressions Winter Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Inky Impressions Winter Release Blog Hop!  I am excited for today's post as it is my first official post as an Inkette!!!!  We are all very excited to share with you 7 new images, with a new inky friend Marlee and the introduction of a whole new line of Inky animals--which are totally adorable!!

You have arrived here from Nicole (Inky's Mama)'s blog and if you have please start there.  From my blog you will then hop on over to Marley's blog to see her stunning creation.   Make sure you comment on everyone's blog cause one lucky person who comments on them all will win a prize :D

For my card today I used Sophie's Sweet Snowman.  Once I saw this cute little fox I had to ink her up.


(this card was entered in the anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug)




I used a really cute paper pack I had from Close to My Heart, some lace I had on hand, flowers and stickles to create this card.

And for something a little fun.  As a lot of you know Abby loves to stamp alongside me and loves every minute of it.  When I got my stamps, she of coursed loved all of them so we had Stampalicious Lili out on my desk and had a little fun.

Here is a picture of Stampalicious Lili:


and here is a picture of Stampalicous Abby :D


If you look close enough you will see that she is holding Stampalicious Lili :)

well that's enough from me, Enjoy the hop!!!

18 comments:

diana said...

it's a very cute snowman stamp.
love your card

Polly Pierce said...

That fox is too cute for words... I love it!

joey said...

Hi Tanya

Love this stamp! so cute your card is gorgeous, and awww Bless Abby is gorgeous!

Joey xx

Cristina C. said...

It's a nice bog hop!! the stamps are so cute... and I have a little 6 years old scrappers too... :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh I love your card Tanya!! So darling!! Beautiful coloring and papers hun!! And that photo of your little girl.....just precious!!! Scrapbook page in the future I see!! :) HUGS

Frea said...

What a wonderful card and what a cuty pie doughter you have!! Hugs, Frea

Pam S. said...

super cute card Tanya! So fun to see these!
Pam Going Postal

Alex said...

oo- I love the new critter, but the real life Abby is the BEST!!!

jan farnworth said...

love the card and abby is so cute.

craftykitten said...

Oooh this is just too cute for words. love your DP too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

ribenaruby said...

Lovely card,great image,thanks for sharing your Abby pic too!

Sammi said...

Sophie is just adorable! So very sweet! LOVE your card! and you know I love that pic of your daughter.. so precious!!
Sammi
xxx

Rita said...

beautiful card.... love the stamp and the photo of your daughter!
thanks for the blog hop!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Tanya, Your card is very pretty! Like the embellies you added to Sophia.

And of course the pic of Abby is just darlin'. :) Definitely a scrapbook page to have her create with you....

HUGS!

Nicole :)

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Tanya! Gorgeous photo of Abby, take careX:)

Rae Anne said...

Hey Tanya! I'm sorry, but Abby is way cuter than your card. . .;) hanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Billie A said...

Really cute card.

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card. Such a cute little fox, and your daughter too....