Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Inky Impressions - For You Card

I made a card tonight with another one of my images that has been colored in for awhile :)  I wanted to get her on a card even though it is no longer fall and the snow is on the ground.  I found this sketch blog named Sketches by Carly, Carly is a young girl who loves to create cards and sketches and then has her mom create them on the computer so we can then in turn use them.  Make sure you check out her blog and play along :)  I think I'll be using more of her sketches in the near future!

So for this week, the sketch is this:



and here is my card:






Supplies:

Image - Inky Impressions
Paper/Cardstock/SEntiment - Close to My Heart
Jewels - BoBunny
Copics

4 comments:

Sammi said...

Beautiful!
xxx

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! She's so sweet girl!! :) Beautiful coloring details!!HUGS

Kristine said...

Awww, VERY CUTE!! I just LOVE those Inky Impressions stamps and you did a great job with this sketch too! Thanks for playing in Carly's Sketch challenge! =)
(Carly's mama)

Carly said...

Hi Tanya!:)
This image is soooo cute and I adore the sunflower!

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥