Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Inky Impressions - Christmas Challenge

 For The Greeting Farm Hop please scroll down or go here
For the Shannon's Sentiment Hop please scroll down to next post.

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am so excited to share with you my very first post as a design team member for Inky Impressions.  The team has had so much fun so far creating our cards that we can't wait to make more :)  Also starting today we will be starting up the bi-weekly challenges again over at the Inky Impressions Challenge blog as well as monthly challenges and mingles in the yahoo group. So make sure you come join in on all of the fun :)

Today's challlenge is to create a Christmas inspired project.  Using an Inky is not required but we would to see you use them if you own some ;)  The design team was given Rachel's Gingerbread Christmas to use on our cards today and this is what I cam up with






I had this idea for the window right after I colored the image in but it took me over a week to figure out how I was going to do it :)  I used a couple martha stewart punches to make the top of the window and the tree & wreaths.  Added the bows and "snow" to make it look more realistic and added a sentiment tag I found online for free.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it :)

8 comments:

Sammi said...

I absolutely LOVE it!! It's so effective!!
Sammi
xxx

joey said...

Beautiful card Tanya, I love the window scene, a fab idea. Joey.xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh Tanya, this is totally adorable girl!! I love it!! Brilliant idea to make a window style creation with this image!! :) HUGS

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful scene you have created Tanya! Love the wreaths and tree, very clever, take careX:)

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Tanya, this is just gorgeous. I am sooo loving it. Its truly inspirational. How clever of you to think of doing a window scene. Tremendous job, hon.
Hugs. Lorraine xxx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Giò said...

Hi Tanya!!! Rachel in the window is utterly gorgeous!!!!! So beautiful!! Thanks for a lot of work as DT cordinator!!!
Have a great day!!
Giò

Sandie said...

Fantastic card Tanya, I just love how you did the window!! :D