Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Inky Impressions - CAS Card

I thought I'd play along with the current sketch challenge over at Clean & Simple.  I love playing along and making these cards because they're so easy to do and quick :) 

For my card today I used Nickie's Birdie from Inky Impressions.  The paper is some from my stash. 







This card was entered in the following challenges:

Clean & Simple - Sketch
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Digis with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - CAS

5 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Super cute beautifully colored card.
Janie xxx

Chrissie said...

I just love C&S, this is a super card!
Thanks so much for joining us at the CCC this week!
Chrissie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card! love the colour combo!
Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Debs said...

Lovely image and great colors, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and have a Happy Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

Carol Ann said...

Very pretty card pink and green is always a great combo. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
Carol Ann xx