Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Inky Impressions - Black, White & 1 other color challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at Inky Impressions and we have some great creations using the new stamps just released last week!  the challenge this week was to use black, white and one other color.  For my card I used Sophie's sweet snowman again--I just love this stamp :)



you have until the 28th to join in and you can join as many times as you like, so what are your waiting for???

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Tanya, this is just adorable hun!! I love your coloring on this image and a really fun layout to go with it!! :) TFS! HUGS

joey said...

Oh Tanya how pretty is that dotty paper! gorgeous card Joey xx

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Hiya Tanya. How cute is this foxy lady? I think Nicole fashioned this one after herself!!! Lovely card. I love your bow. I'm still practicing bows. I'm hopeless. Great card, hon.
Lorraine xxx