Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, December 10, 2010

I got great news!!!

I have been dying to tell you all as I have known about this since September!!  I am a LADY BUD!!! Baby Bud Designs carries these really cute little "buds" that are hand drawn and adorable :) I don't start until January but I am super excited to share the news with you.  Below you will find the list of the design team members that will be starting with me January.




5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

so excited to have you joining the Lady Buds Tanya! looking forward to designing with you!
hugs & blessings!

Kim Y. said...

Congrats, Tanya!

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Tanya - I wanted to stop by and welcome you to the Baby Bud Design Team. I am very excited to get to know you and all of the other new Lady Buds who have joined us for the next term.

I totally love the the sweet Baby Bud images and it's been a joy to be part of the team. I'm looking forward to creating with you and can't wait to get to know you better too!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Tammylee said...

Super cute cards! I took a look at a bunch on youur blog! It is great to be on the Baby Buds team with you. Now, I just need to add everyone to my sidebar! And follow everyone!

Tammylee

Stephanie said...

So glad to be on the team with you... HUGS!