Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge - Sketch & Color

Happy Monday everyone! Today is another Critter Sketch Challenge post and for the month of December we are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.  Now being a previous DT of Bugaboo, I may be a little biased but I am super excited for this month and can't wait to see what everyone creates.
 
Today's challenge is to follow a sketch and to use the colors teal & Purple.  Can you believe that I don't much teal papers???  I was pretty shocked to find this out but it will give me a good excuse to buy some :D
 
Anyway my card uses one of the kid toppers that Bugaboo offers.  I decided against using one of the winter/christmas ones cause I think I'm close to having my fill of christmas cards at the moment :)
 
I hope you all have a fantastic day and I'll see you all soon :)

5 comments:

Michele said...

adorable card, Tanya! that image reminds me of my youngest dd.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

very pretty! I love the way you framed the image with your Spellbinder die, and the ribbon is perfect!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy Miller said...

This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our December Anything Goes Challenge!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!