Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge - Anything Christmas

Happy Monday everyone! I had typed this posted up last night and for some reason it got deleted-grrr!!  Anyway, since it's Monday it means it's a new challenge at Critter Sketch and for this week's challanege we are looking for anything Christmas.  I'm sure there are some of us out there that still has to make a few cards or gifts ;)
 
For my card today I used a new image from Inky Impressions called Delliah's Ducky Christmas, isn't it the cutest??? :)
 
Well off to work I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

joey said...

Hi Tanya

fabulous card and this is such a fun image, just dropping by to wish you a very merry christmas

Joey x