Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Your Next Stamp - Challenge #29

Hubby went to play Texas Hold'em tonight so after making a couple DT cards I figured I should make at least one card for fun :)  I decided to play along with the challenge over at Your Next Stamp since it's been awhile since I participated in one of their's.

This week's challenge is:  Y - Yellow, N - Nesties, and S - Stickles

here is my card:

Challenges that this card was entered in:

Your Next Stamp
Digi Doodle Shops Best - Anything Goes
Hodge Podge Shop - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Karen said...

This is super sweet! Thanks for joining us for our YNS it! challenge.
Happy Stamping!
Karen

Tracy said...

Awww--this is so cute! Love all that hot pink. Thank so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

SemSee said...

This is SO pretty Tanya!! This is one of my fave YNS images! Thank you so much for joining our YNS IT challenge over at YNS Challenges!! Hugs, Simonne x

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Tinemor said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best
Hugs~Tine

Crystal said...

AWW Tanya this is sooo super SWEET, LOVE the fun colors, your beautiful ribbon, and the added sparkle around Fhiona!!! Thanks so much for joining us at YNS this week!

Maureen said...

So cute! Love that fun paper and the pretty 'bellies!

skylife said...

It's so lovely and joyful card. Love the colors you've used!

Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Jóna said...

Cute card !

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna