Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Victorine Originals - Fairy Card

**If you are here for the Critter Sketch Challenge or the Lollipop Crafts Challenge please see next post"

Today over at Victorine Originals they have started hosting their own bi-monthly challenges.  This week's challenge is a photo inspiration one using this picture:



and here is my take on the picture.  I followed through with the colors.


Challenges I have entered this card in:

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Lexis Creations - Anything Goes


Supplies:
Image - Victorine Originals
Cardstock - JoAnn's
Flowers-Prima
Inky Drops
Ribbon-stash

2 comments:

Lori said...

Perfect take on the photo inspiration, thanks so much for joining our anything goes challenge over at Lexi's Creations, we're happy to have you!

Michele L. said...

Thank you for joining Bugaboo stamps this week.
your card is pretty and I love the inspiration pic!