Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Victorine Originals - Baby Congratulations

I'm finally getting around to posting this card that I made Saturday.  I've been wanting to use this sweet little stamp called sleeping baby from Victorine Originals for a little while now so I decided to ink it up.


I embossed both the juniper and white cardstock before placing the ribbon.  Abby picked out the nestabilities to have around the image and did the turning of the handle of my cuttlebug :)  (We were having some stamping time together).   I stamped Congratulations on the inside cause I didn't want to clutter of the front of it.

Supplies:
Image/Sentiment-Victorine Origianls
Cardstock - Close to My Heart
Ribbon - Stash
Ribbon slide - stash
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug

No comments: