Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sparkle Creations - Winter Wishes

I've been wanting to participate in the challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps for a little while now so I pulled out my Holiday Emily stamp.  I then rummaged through my huge pile of DP and found some hold BoBunny papers ,that I think I'll have to see if I can find some more of cause I really like it :)
Anyway, here is the front of my card:
and this is the inside (I finally decorated the inside of one of my cards lol):


Supplies:
Image - Sparkle Rubber Stamps
Paper - BoBunny
Cardstock - Bazzil
Flower - Prima
Brad - Bobunny
Ribbon - StashCopics: 0, G03, YG96, E11, YG95, R24, C7, C9, E00, C4, YR15, YR12, R20, G07, G05, R29

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Tanya, this is just fabby! I love how you've used the DPs and the inside is the perfect finishing touch!

Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Creations and hope to see you again!

Mary Jx

juelmarie said...

Too cute Tanya! I just love Sparkle's stamps!

Elena said...

What a beautiful card!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!