Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sparkle Creations - Christmas Card

A few weeks ago I was asked to create 5 cards to donate to a fundraiser at a local school.  It's an auction style fundraiser to benefit the 6th grade.  Of course I said yes :)  Well I finally finished the cards last night and boy and I am glad, they took forever!

The picture was taken by Abby (yup my 3 year old daughter)--I think she did pretty good  :)





The card is similar to the one I made in the beginning of the month but a different color scheme.

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love that you used Sparkle's stamp and I love those CTMH papers.

StephC said...

Adorable! I too love the image you chose. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Ms. Jen said...

Love it! She's so adorable. Hey what's that book about you're reading? I"m in the mood for something new....

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is darling! Thanks for playing in the SCRS challenge!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!