Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Show Me #2

This is my first time joining in the fun at Sassy Chery's Show Me, where you take a picture of your work area and show it off to everyone...your room, what you're working on excetra (sort of like WOYWW).  So last night I finished all of my cards I was working on for the fundraiser (see previous post) and actually was able to pick up my mess that was there on Wednesday (so disgusted with myself lol) and this is what's left.......

For those of you who didn't see Wednesday's post, this is what my desk looked like yesterday morning......


and this is what it currently looks like........



What a huge improvement!! :)

I have a couple images I'm working on (Sweet Pea Christmas Fairy and TGF Chief Ian), off the side is one of the Sugar CC Design images that will make it onto a card very soon and well more stamps that will be used in the very near future (TGF, Victorine Originals).

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Tanya, you've made major progress from yesterday. I don't know how you can not make a mess when you're under a deadline for cards. Are those Stamping Up stamp pads? I love the way the colors are marked.

mochamama said...

Lots of goodies on your desk, so fun to zoom in and be nosy, hehehe. Doesn't it feel great when you get your space all cleaned and organized??!! I just don't know how we manage to mess it up again so quickly.

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

Yep, major progress for sure! It's fun making a mess though, isn't it. So glad you decided to join us this week in the SHOW ME challenge!

Janetlynne said...

yes...cleaning up is the same feeeling of crossing something off your desk...

Linda C said...

You really did clean. Was that blue tub full of cards you made? You are one card making lady if they were!

Toucan Scraps said...

wow, great tidy-up

Flip-Flop Creations said...

That is a BIG difference! You did all that in a day? Love your space. ~jeni :)

jkreucher said...

I love this... just what mine looks like... although the picture i put on.... what quite cleaned up...
might have to be brave and show the real deal..
thanks for playing along!
I loved taking a peek at your creative space!
Judy