Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Shannon's Sentiment - I love you card

I created this very simple I Love You card using both Lily Flower and I Love You (which is a freebie :)).  You can't really see it in the photo but the flower is in layers.  I like creating simple cards once in awhile so I thought that this would be a perfect one to do that with :)


Right now, Shannon's Sentiments has a challenge going on and here are the details of what you can win if you participate:

One $10 gift certificate to the Sentiments store will be given to one random winner picked from all participants each month. There will also be one free image ($3 value) given to the one player that participates the most each month.

Please post with each challenge.....
Rules:
1) You are encouraged to use an image from Shannon's Sentiments, but it's not required.
2) Each player may contribute as many entries as they'd like for each challenge.
3) Blog posts must be linked back to the challenge post with your actual blog post, not your general blog link, or gallery link.
4) Your entry must be new art created for this challenge. You can combine it with other challenges.





Challenges this card was entered in:

Little Red Wagon - use something red
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes


Supplies:
Image/Sentiment - Shannon's Sentiments
Cardstock - Close to My Heart
Copics - R24, R29
Nestabilities

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a pretty card, I love that flower & the sentiment is perfect!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good luck, hugs Shell xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Avril Tanner said...

Such a pretty card! I love the Rose! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Shannon said...

I love this sweet little card!!!!

Lexi said...

Oh what a sweet card! Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx