Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

My Favorite Things/Pure Innocence -

I don't know about you but I really like these Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things.  They are just too cute and best of all they come with their own sentiments!

This is my card I made last night using "Being Cute is what I do".  I paper pieced her clothes with dp and then made a gate fold card to place her on.



I just added some ribbon & rhinestones to the front of the card and then placed the sentiment on the inside.


Challenges that I entered this card in:


Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Image - Pure Innocence/My Favorite Things
Card Stock - Close to My Heart and Bazzil
Paper - Basic Grey
Copics - E25, E27, E00, E11, R20, 0
Ribbon/Rhinestones - Stash

2 comments:

lalkygirl said...

fantastic card,love the clean elegant look to it,i agree with you these stamps are delightful.
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
lalkygirl x

craftybunny said...

So sweet and pretty.Beautiful colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x