Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Lollipop Crafts - GDT Challenge Card

Welcome to another week at Lollipop Crafts.  This week's challenge is to go All Girl!  We are sponsored this week by Fairy Knoll.

For this week's card I used an image I've had colored in since I got it and some paper I've had for awhile.



Supplies:
Image - Amber ink
Paper, ribbon, sentiment - stash (if I find out the name, I'll update this)
Punch - Martha Stewart

5 comments:

...just Barbara said...

Such a cute card with all the essential needs for a girl! :D

Erectile Dysfunction said...

Keep up the good work.

Erectile Dysfunction said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting to read about this in your article. blood pressure

Anonymous said...

Unknown message