Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Lollipop Crafts - GDT Challenge Card

***If you are here for Shannon's Sentiments Blog hop please scroll down***

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had fun trick or treating last night.  We had a blast.  Abby was so into it this year and after the first couple of houses, she was going at it like a pro :)

Anyway, for this week's challenge we are to create a card with any form of embossing on it.  This challenge is also sponsored by Meljen Design's, so I pulled out one of my stamps that I had from them and created this card:


This card was entered in the following challenge:

Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch
Flutter by Wednesdays

1 comment:

Kris said...

Tanya this is fabulous!! Thanks for being our November Guest Designer!! =D