Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lollipop Crafts - Christmas

Wow, can you believe that November is almost over?  Before we know it Christmas will be here :)
For today's challenge over at Lollipop Crafts is to create something Christmas.  I've pretty  much decided I didn't want to make a card and I already had the image colored in so I made this cute little notebook.





The image is from Pink Cat Studio, paper is from Basic Grey and the ribbon is from my stash.  You can't see it but the fur is coated with liquid applique and glitter, wasn't the effect I was going for but it looks really cute in person :)

I had to get the image on something before Abby stoled it again :)  I thought my poor little girl was going to get de-headed the other day :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is such a cute notebook Tanya, great job!
Hugs,
Melissa