Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - Tag It Challenge

I'm trying to use up some of my pre-colored images that I've had stashed away.  This one is from Kenny K's Krafty Girlz, isn't she cute?!?!  I decided to use this one for this week's challenge on the KKKG Challenge blog which is "Tag It', you can either make a tag or have a tag somewhere on your project.


This tag was entered in the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - Tag it
Karber Christmas - Use a Digi

3 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. what a gorgeous tag!! LOVELY job :D
Sammi
xx

Michelle said...

Hi Tanya

Great tag!! Your colouring is fabulous and the flower looks wonderful.

Thanks for joining in the fun at KKKG this week.

Michelle :-)

LINDA said...

This is such a beautiful tag.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
Hugs, Linda