Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Critter Sketch - Lollipop Crafts - Happy Birthday

Happy Monday Everyone!  For today's post I am combining two of my DT posts into one.  This week's Critter Sketch Challenge is being sponsored by Stamp and Create and the challenge is "Dragons".  Well over at Lollipop Crafts who is also being sponsored by Stamp and Create their challenge is "Birthday".  Since I never have any "masculine" birthday cards, I thought this was the perfect time to make one (and it just worked out perfectly LOL).





Supplies:
Image - High Hopes
Cardstock - Close to My Heart
Paper - Boy Stack (JoAnn's)
Ribbon - Stash

3 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable Birthday card Tanya!! Beautifully colored.

Michele said...

cute birthday card and love the coloring!

Laurie Unger said...

One card for four challenges! Wow! great job!