Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Victorine Originals - Eyes of a Child

For today's card I combined two stamps from Victorine Originals.  The first one is Small open window and the second one is shooting star.  When I saw shooting star, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  Inside the card the saying is:  "If you can see the world through the eyes of a child, you will find true beauty".


If you hurry now, the store is having a huge sale--up to 60% off!!  Hurry now though cause it's not going to last long.

Supplies:
Stamps-Victorine Originals
Paper-The Black Current Stack (JoAnn's)
Flower/Button-Magnolia-licious
Ghost Shape Flower-Heidi Swapp
Ribbon/Black Cardstock-Stash
Copics-C7, C9, E00, R83, R85, E25, E27, Y02

5 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image and the sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card and I love the scene image.

Thanks for joining us at " anything goes" this week.

love Kerry xxx

Agata said...

This scene is so sweet!! Thanks for playing along with the CP this week!

KC said...

great card! I have only made those flowers once and I had to use liquid glass (my strongest adhesive) and clothespins...good luck

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x