Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Inky Impressions - Sweet little girl frame

My husband's birthday is on the 19th of this month and Abby wanted to make him something.  I let her go through my stuff and she decided to make a frame.  She painted it and from there I too over :)  I used Angelica's bunny hugs from Inky Impressions; I just LOVE these stamps cause they are so cute!!


For the rest of the frame all did was add some ribbon around a couple of corners and some flowers with bling on the remaining one.

3 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Perfect pressie for your hubby Tanya, lovely that you have made it together. Gorgeous photo of Abby, take careX:) p.s. happy birthday to hubby for the 19th

Crystal said...

AWW Tanya what a darling gift and such a GREAT idea!!!! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky!

Angela said...

One of my favorite images! Beautiful job on this frame. Sweet picture. hugs, Angela