Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, October 08, 2010

A sad day in our household



Today is a very sad day at our house.  We had to put our 9 year old bichon down tonight.  Gus was always very sickly and today we found he had some more issues wrong with him, that financially we just couldn't afford.  In the end the Vet said it was best for him to do this :(   We will miss him very much and the house already feels so different without him.

Here is a picture of Abby with Gus last Christmas


3 comments:

Moira said...

Awww..

So sorry to hear your news.

Fortunately we are kinder to our pets and don't let them suffer.

It is never easy to lose a furry member of the family.

Thinking of you and your family during this time of grief.

Patti said...

Awwww I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and yours.

marsha said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Tanya. You made the kind and necessary choice for him. I know it just tears your heart out, I had to put my last Australian Shepherd boy down this year.

Hugs,
Marsha