Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Paper Pretties - You're #1

I finally had a chance to sit down tonight and make some cards using one of my Paper Pretties stamps designed by Victoria Case.  I had fun creating this card for their current challenge which is to use green, purple and orange.


Challenges that this card was entered in:
Paper Pretties-color (purple, green, orange)
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
Craftalicious - Anything goes
Our Creative Corner - 3 or more embellishments (3 brads)
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
I Did it Creations/Robyn's Fetish - For A girl

Supplies:
Image-Paper Pretties
Brads-Doodlebug
Paper-Bobunny
Cardstock-Bazzill and Colorbox
Punch-Martha Stewart
Copics-E25, E27, BV02, BV04, E00, E11, G21, R20

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Rah rah rah, zis boom bah. This card is a #1 in my book. Thanks for joining us at I Did Creations.

Padster said...

Love that stamp - not that I'm capable of cheerleading LOL!

Thanks for sharing at IDIC this week
hugs,
Debbie x

Gemma said...

really pretty creation Tanya! Thanks for taking the time to join in with this weeks challenge over at the I Did it Creations challenge blog! Gemma :)

Trish Hughes said...

love what you did, thanks for playing along with IDIC.
Trish