Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Magnolia - Special Friend

I don't ever play with my magnolia stamps enough so last night while watching Survivor, I decided it was time to pull out one of my few (I know I need more ;)) Tilda's and colored her in.   I'm still working on my coloring technique with my copics but I think it still came out pretty cute :)  I did have a run-in with my yellow marker where it looked like colored water was coming out of it--grrrr!!  I've never used it so I have no clue what was up with that.

Here is the outside of the card:


and here is a side view of the card to show the extra fold:


This card was entered in the following challenges:

All that Scraps-Magnolia Challenge:  Fall with a fold
Card Patterns - Sketch
Cinema Saturday - Die Cut or Hand cut (I hand cut Tilda and the chair)
Baby Bud Designs - Fall or Halloween (fall colors)
Little Red Wagon - Something Old/Something New (old: Stamps/Ribbon, New: DP)
Papertake Weekly - Three of a Kind (three strips of DP or three layers)
Paper Cutz Challenges - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fun - Flowers and Layers (my flowers are on the DP and I have tons of layers :))


Supplies:
Stamp-Tilda with puppy (Mangolia-licious), Chair (Alota Rubber stamps)
Paper-Basic Grey (Max & Whiskers)
Cardstock-Amber Autumn Fall Stack Collection (JoAnn's)
Charm-Inky Impressions
Ribbon-Stampin' Up
Copics: YR12, B93, B95, R24, E74, E71, E25, E27, O, E31, E33

14 comments:

Chris said...

Tanya,

Tilda is adorable! I especially love the coloring you did on her jeans. Those Fall colors are perfect and that chair is adorable! Great card!

Rene said...

She sure is sitting pretty! :D

Peggie said...

Pretty colors. Love Tilda sitting in the chair.

Barb Hardeman said...

How adorable. Your bright papers are the perfect background for this sweet little Tilda sitting on her chair with that adorable puppy!! You've done a great job with your coloring. Cute, cute card!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute folds and lovely Tilda sitting on the cute chair too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

KayBeHybrid said...

pretty card..
Hugs, Katrin

Jennifer said...

What a pretty card, and isn't Tilda sitting in her chair just adorable. Your coloring is lovely and I really like the folding of the card.
hugs

Dena said...

Very cute card! What a great chair for her to sit on!!
Hugs, Dena

Agata said...

Isn't she sweet on her chair? :) Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Lisette Morris said...

So sweet! I love the chair it's too cute!

Julie said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Hugz,
Julie

Manuela said...

Lovely card, Tanya! ♥

Thanks for joining us at Flowers and Layers challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Lisa said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

Pam S. said...

Your Tilda is such a princess on her chair with her puppy! Adorable Tilda card Tanya!
So glad you linked up to the All That Scraps Magnolia challenge! Thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal