Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Love Card

Over on the More Paper Than Shoes Forum, there is a handmade card swap that I joined in.  One of the categories was "love".  I had fun creating this card because I was able to use one of my Close to My Heart stamps that I haven't used in awhile.  The stamp set was from the Key to My Heart Promotion that they had last year.


if you look closely you can see that there is some glitter on some parts of the flourish and there is string to hang the hearts off of it.   Here is what the sentiment on inside of the card says:

1 comment:

postcard printing said...

Wow this is so amazing and very interesting card. I like this. Its colors very beautiful and very nice. Its printing style very best.