Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Inky Impressions - Sweet little girl

Today is the first day of the new challenge over at Inky Impressions, the challenge today is to add flowers to your card/item.  I hadn't inked up my Nickie's birdie stamp yet so I thought I'd pull her out for this card.  Isn't she a doll?


Challenges that this card was entered in:

Inky Impressions - Flowers
Card Pattern - Sketch
Craftalicious - Anything goes
Our Creative Corner - 3 or more embellishments (3 flowers)
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
I Did it Creations/Robyn's Fetish - For A girl


Supplies:
Stamp-Inky Impressions
Flowers-Prima
Paper-BoBunny
Punch-Martha Stewart
Rhinestones-Kaiser Kraft
Nestabilities
Ribbon-Stash
Copics-E00, E11, E25, E27, R20, B02, RV21, RV25

8 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

What a fun take on the sketch Tanya! Love those MS punches.

Glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

Agata said...

Great card with lovely coloring! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Jeanette said...

This is so sweet. Love the flower. Great presentation, too. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Gurkiss said...

Lovely card...

I love the flower :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Kim Y. said...

This is so sweet,. Tanya!

Crystal said...

Super Sweet Tanya, GREAT added flower and very pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Inky this week!

Pam S. said...

Nicky is so cute Tanja! lovely coloring and flower designing too! So glad you could link up to the Inky Impressions challenge this time! Thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, Nickie looks so sweet, take careX:)