Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #37

***If you are here for the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long blog hop, please scroll down to the next post***


Today is Monday which means a new sketch challenge over at the Critter Sketch challenge blog.  For the whole month of October, Critter Sketch is being sponsored by Meijen Designs which can be found at the Whimsy Stamp Store.


Today's sketch is:

Here is my take on the sketch.  I used the new soccer girl from Tiddly Inks.  When I saw that image I had to have it cause this was the first year that Abby played soccer and this little girl reminded me of her :)


and this is my little soccer star :)



Supplies:  Copics, Bobunny paper, soccer buttons, embroidery floss, cardstock (stash)

4 comments:

Michele said...

super cute card, Tanya! love the colors and soccer ball buttons. Great DT post!

Jacki Randolph said...

Hi Tanya, awwwh look at that super sweet socceer player!! She is just adorable, tell Abby I send my hugs!!
Love your card, it does remind you of little Abby!! Love those buttons too!!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Your little soccer star is too cute and so is your card!

Amy said...

Super cute card, love the soccer girl image and how you've colored her to match your little girl! Awesome card!