Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spread a little Christmas Cheer.....

under the mistltoe with me......Okay maybe not LOL
For today I thought I'd make a christmas card.  Now I really don't know why I decided to go with this theme cause I'm really not in the Christmas mood and half way through I started struggling with it.  BUT, here is the card I came up with.

I used the Christmas Sassy girl from Bugaboo for the card and added some red stickles to her dress.  Now I have come to realize I need some new christmas papers cause everything I had wasn't working for me :/  The red flower in the corner, was my first attempt at making homemade flowers....now I cheated though cause I used the flower die from My favorite things BUT I have done some with it LOL

This card was entered in the following challenge
http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2010/08/pick-3-challenge-for-month-of-august.html (the three things I used were:  red crystals, image with a "hand" in it, and glitter

No comments: