Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

OBG Thursday at Bugaboo Stamps

wow is it Thursday already?  I'm telling you this week is flying by but I think it's cause I'm excited to see Abby at her very first soccer practice.  That girl is super excited to go play with kids that she has been talking about it for weeks!  Now I know there isn't going to be much "soccer" going on considering it's a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds but it's going to be cute :)
Anyway on to todays post.  I pulled out an image of jesse bear that I have had colored in for a long time now and sat down to make this card.  This card would be perfect for any occassion for that special little boy :)  Now only if I had someone to give it too....oh well lol

 This card was entered in the following challenge:  Colour Create Challenge Blog

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

too cute Tanya! love him C: