Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just because card

This week over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog, the challenge is to "Strip it down".  Now as scary as that may sound, all you have to do is have no more than 2 dp layers on the card.  I've had this Cherry Emma by CC Designs colored in for a long time now and just haven't figured out what to do with her.  So along with using Lisa Summerhays' card for inspiration and this is what I came up with:

This card was also used for the Aud Sentiments Challenge blog dt call
(http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-9-winner-of-8-and-dt-call.html)

Supplies:
Images-CC Designs
Paper-Die Cuts with a View
Sentiment-Close to My Heart
Cardstock-stash

No comments: