Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Artful Inkables Sunday post

Happy Sunday everyone!  Today is Sunday which means it's time for an Artful Inkables creation.  I usually post on Friday's but from now on you will find me on Sunday's :)

Today's creations uses Berry Picking which is on clearance right now so if you like this set, grab it now before you can't!
As August comes to an end, we will be saying goodbye to some of our talented Design Team members...Cheryl, Marti, and Sammi :(  I will miss you all but will be stalking your blogs.

4 comments:

Kim Nath said...

So pretty, the blues look fabulous!

Ms. Jen said...

Yummy! Reminds me of my mother-in-laws garden. Love the simplicity of this and that doodling really adds alot.

Patti said...

Yummy-ness! Love the layout, the colors and your bow is to die for!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Love the color combo and that gingham ribbon. Adorable!