Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Think Ink #25

This week your challenge is brought to you by DT Member, Marti Wills, and she wants you to:
-->Make your own background paper or use a special background technique.
I used a couple sets to make my card.   The swirls for my background is from the Sew You set and the ice cream is from the  Spot on Summer.  
I added a little glitter for the cherry and there you have a very cute and quick card.  This set would be perfect to use if you had to  make a quick set of cards.  I really love both of these sets :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Looks yummy, you did a beautiful job!

Jackie said...

I love those swirls, great job combining the cute little swirls with the ice cream image! Love it!