Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sweet Summertime Challenge-Bugaboo

Today is the start  to our latest challenge at the Catch The Bug Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!  The theme for today is Sweet Sweet Summertime!  We also have a special surprise for you today :)
In addition to  the normal ways to win with us,  this week you will also have a chance to win a $10 gift certificate for their store.

TCCstore banner

Participate in the challenge for a chance to win the following prizes:

1st prize - 7 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choice
2nd prize - 4 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choice
3rd prize - 2 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choice


Today my card features one of the Bugaboo Brats-Isabella at the beach.   I was hired to create 12 birthday invites with a beach theme and this is what I came up with for the sample to show her.  For the others I'm going to add some glitter and probably emboss the purple but the good thing is she liked them :)


For my second card I used the beautiful beach scene supplied by The Character Cafe.


7 comments:

sgc said...

Tanya--love your Isabella card (same image I used!) Very clever for invitations. Also, your sponsor card is very pretty. Great job.

Jacki Randolph said...

Tanya- how fun these popcicle cards are! I like how you created the edge to look like it has been bit into.

Cheryl said...

They are both gorgeous.....have seen these popsicle cards before but have never made one!!! Love them!!
xx

Tammy Miller said...

love your card, that Popsicle is awesome!!

Marilyn said...

Your popsicle card is brilliant!

Jackie said...

Tanya, this card is so much fun! Why didn't I think of a popsicle card! Love the colors too!

Cammy said...

So cute Tanya! I love the popsicle cards and what a perfect invite for summer party.