Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Making a Splash

If you came here for the Artful Inkables blog hop, please see next post!


Over at the More Paper Than Shoes Forum the creative teams have been announced and the Card CT has their first post up.  To start off we went simple and created something that reminded us of summer.....colors, images, etc.   This is the card I created:


I've had this image colored in for the longest time and didn't have any clue what I wanted to do with her, well here she is FINALLY :)  You can't really see it but some of her scales on her tail have glitter on her for that extra bling :)  We'd love to see you over at the boards!

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card! I really like everything about this!!

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous Tanya!