Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Christmas in July Challenge


Welcome to our latest challenge!   I know it's hard to think of Christmas when the temperatures outside are around 90 degrees but that's what we're doing today :)   Jodie has a ton of awesome Christmas images that even if you aren't in the Christmas spirit, you are going to have a blast coloring them in LOL



Bugaboo also has a sponsor this time around too....Bizzy Becs.  As always you have a chance to win up to 7 images from Bugaboo but this time around you also have a chance to win a $30 goodie basket with items based on your taste. 


My card today using Christmas Mouse and she is holding a mistletoe.  I just love these little mice images :)  The papers are from Imaginsice,  You can also see on the flower that there is a little bell, I've had these for awhile now and new this card was perfect for one :)




My second card for you today using an image from Bizzy Bec's.  This little girl is just too cute!  I paired  her up with some girlie paper I've had for a little while from Imaginisce with a matching chipboard tag.  Her shirt has sparkles added to it cause what girl doesn't love her bling LOL






Now hop on over to the other girls blogs and see what they have for you today and don't forget to go the challenge blog to enter your card!

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very creative & I love both cards. You've got some smashing good paper on these & I like the layouts.

Janell said...

Both cards are cute. I need to find my Christmas paper and make a card. Have a great weekend!

Rae Anne said...

Oh, does that little Bizzy Becs image remind me of someone!!! Could it be, Abby? ;) That's a really great Christmas card also - I love the red & white with just a splash of green! :D MWAH!

Jenny said...

Very pretty cards!

Scrappy said...

To freakin' cute! I invariably am wow-ed by your work and these are no exception! Love your little Bugaboo Mouse and that little Bizzy Becs gal is so darned cute too! Great job! :)

Tammy Miller said...

What great cards Tanya well done!!

Jacki Randolph said...

Awwwh Tanya, both of your cards are Fabulous!!! Love the papers on the Christmas mouse and your coloring is fantastic as always.

sgc said...

Great card, Tanya! Awesome job.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards,beautiful papers and two adorable images!!! Love them!!
xx

Cammy said...

Great cards, Tanya! Love those sweet images!

Juanita said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Sandy Hulsart said...

Tanya, this is just adorable. I love that little mouse and the paper and embellishments.

Jodie Mackrell said...

fabulous creations Tanya! love them both!