Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Invites

A girl at work had asked me awhile back if I would create her daughter's birthday party invites, of course I said yes.  Well she told  me last week that she needed them this week to get out in the mail and she wanted 12 of them--OMG!!  She had no clue what she wanted so I created one and got the "ok" to go ahead with the others.

Since her daughter is born in August and she's doing a pool party, I went with the Popsicle shaped cards and used one of the Bugaboo Brats-Isabella at the beach image.  Of course the colors had to be girlie and I added some glitter as well.  It took me all weekend to get the coloring done (in between everything else) and I assembled them all last night.


and here is a close up of a couple of them to see the image better.


3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Little girls are going to love getting this invitation in the mail, Tanya! They're just adorable! :D MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

These are amazing! they are going to love them!!!!

Trish Hughes said...

super cute, love what you did!!! thanks so much for playing along with the crazy girls.
Trish