Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Artful INKables Think Ink #24

I can't believe it's Friday already, where did this week go???  It sure is hard going back to work after being on vacation for almost two weeks but the one go thing is it was a short week :) I'm sorry I've been MIA all week but I've been busy working on another project and that has taken me away from card making/blogging for just a little bit.  Now that I've got that under control, I'll be posting more the next few days!
 
For today's card I used the flower vine and saying from Spot on Summer to create this very simple card.  The card is also for this Think Ink Challenge which is to use sewing on your card, either faux or real stitching.  I've yet to take out my mini sewing machine so faux it is :)   I really like the simplicity of this card and the soft colors of it. 
 
There is still plenty of time to join into the challenge for a chance to win a grab bag of AI stamps and if you use an AI stamp on your creation, you will get 2 entries!
 
Hurry on over to the Artful INKables blog to join in!!
 
 

3 comments:

Patti said...

So delicate and feminine! Very pretty!

Kim said...

Oh so pretty! Hope you had a fun vacation!

Danni said...

Very pretty!arall