Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Artful INKAbles July Blog Hop

Welcome to the Artful Inkables blog hop! If you haven't come here from Michelle's blog, then you will want to start at the Artful Inkables Blog so you don't miss anything along the way. You are going to love this release, we are releasing 2 fabulous stamp sets, you will not be disappointed! Be sure to follow us all the way to the end and make sure to leave a comment on everyone's blog, you never know which blog we'll be choosing a winner from! You will have until Friday, July 9th at midnight Eastern Standard Time to comment on all the design team blogs for a chance at the blog hop goodies! You will receive both of the brand new stamp sets plus a set of five new aquatic charms!
Today, I'm showing you a card made with a new set called Sew You.




The next stop on the hop is Cheryl

Thank you once again for joining us today for the Artful INKables July Release Blog Hop, be sure to head on over to the store to order these fabulous stamp sets right away!




I can't wait to see what everyone made on the hop

18 comments:

Toucan Scraps said...

pretty card

Patti said...

This is super,super adorable!

Theresa said...

The sewing machine image is great...love your colors.

MrsETaylor said...

What great cards you've created Tanya. Love the colors and that sewing machine image.

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Cute!! Love the tall skinny card.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Very nice....love those long cards!

Kim Nath said...

Sew cute! Sorry, just had too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is such a great hop! My head is full of ideas to use. I love that you did a tall card. This has all the right elements!

Chelsea said...

Very fun!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Brenda said...

I love this sewing machine stamp! I love anything with the vintage look.

Sylvia said...

What a nice card. I love the Sew You set, and have had great inspiration along the way.

JoAnn said...

I love this stamp set! I think the sewing machine is my favorite. This has been an inspiring blog hop. Thank You for sharing.

craft_princess said...

Very pretty card!

silvia said...

Cute card!!

Lillian Child said...

Sew simple and sew sweet - great card creation!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute Tanya!!! love the colors on this tooo :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lucy Newton said...

This a set I'll love to have!