Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Think INK challenge (Artful INKables)

This week's challenge over at Artful INKables was to create anything but a card and to use the colors red, white and blue.  When I sat down to create this I totally forgot about the color aspect of the challenge and created the set that I posted yesterday.  So I had to make something else and this is what I ended up with:


I've been wanting to use my bind-it-all and since it's been awhile, I apparently squeezed the rings together to tightly--ugh!!  So this is going to be Abby's little notebook now :)

3 comments:

Patti said...

You totally rocked this challenge! Awesome project!

pezadoodle said...

love the project! that bind it all can be tricky! abby needed a new noteebook anyway right?

Kim said...

Really creative use of the colors for the challenge and the notebook is so cute! My daughter would love this too!