Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

They say....

rain on the day of a wedding brings good luck, well our friends Dean and Corrie will have a bunch of it :)  It is such a dreary, rainy day but they will be sunshine shining down on everyone during the ceremony.  Well the procrastonator in me waited until this morning to make the card for this afternoon but I LOVE the outcome of the card.  The stamps are from the Key to My Heart set that was promotion through Close to My Heart last year.


Here is a side view of the card so you can see the details:

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a beautiful card. Gee, I didn't know that rain brought good look at a wedding. I went to a wedding where not only did it rain, but the minister didn't show!!! Fortunately the hotel was able to get them a minister.

Janell said...

Wow, beautiful card. I have to make a wedding card for a cousin next month and I didn't even think about putting hearts on it. Silly me.

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous!