Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picnic Tilda (Magnolia Stamps)

I've finally have fallen for Magnolia stamps :)  This is one that I have had colored in for a couple weeks now and just didn't know what I was going to do with her (plus I needed to find the right papers to use with her).  I had originally started out wanting to put a tree behind her but I wasn't liking the way it looked so I left it off (after playing with a different image).

The image used was "Picnic Tilda" and "Picnic blanket", both of them can be found at Magnolia-licious.  The papers I used were from my scrap pile so I don't know who they are from.

8 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Hi Tanya, Beautiful card you have created. Your coloring and colors are great. Love the perals in the corners..
Have a great day.
hugs, Janiel

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card Tanya. I love the way you have used scrap DP's (we all have tons of those).Your coloring is great and it looks wonderful without the tree.
hugs
Jennifer

Pat said...

Hi Tanya, what a sweet card! Love the colors you used...and I think it's beautiful just as it is...no tree necessary!! Love the sparkly wings...and pearls in the corner. Tooooo cute! Pat Frank

charlene aka scrappygma said...

What a cute card I just love this little image of Tilda you have colored her very nicely.
Hugs

Rene said...

Cute cute cute! I love your shiny ribbon!

Barb Hardeman said...

A picnic in a meadow...how cute. Love the quilted blanket and the pretty dp! Sweet card...

Kathy Gerace said...

Very pretty card. Love the glitter on the ribbons. You did a great job coloring Tilda.
Kathy Gerace

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet Tilda card and love you made her wings sparkly :o)
Hugs,
Cabio